CAD-CAM inlay made by Aadva lab scanner and Cerasmart Block
1. First lower molar with decay. It is decided to make a cad-cam inlay using Cerasmart block.
2. After preparing the cavity, an analogic impression was made with Ex’llence.
3. The cast is scanned by Aadva lab scanner and with Exocad digital platform the restoration is designed (video).
4. The final restoration on the die.
5. The molar after placing rubber dam removing the temporary restoration and removing the temporary restoration.
6. The Cerasmart inlay after being luted.
7. The restoration at 3 months recall.
Work by Prof. Dr. Marco Ferrari