Sinus Lift With Buccal Window
1. Front view of the patient.
2. Lateral view of the patient.
3. View of edentulous upper left arch.
4. A full thickness flap was open and a wide window through the bone was made to reach the sinus.
5. With a periodontal probe the size of the ‘window’ is measured horizontally…
6. ..and vertically.
7. After filling the sinus with deproteinized bovine bone with the traditional technique, a reabsorbable membrane is placed in order to keep in place the bone and close the opening access.
8. After suturing the flap.
9. Xray situation before the bilateral sinus lift.
10. Xray situation after 6 months from the surgery.
Work by Dr. Nicola Baldini DDS.