Equia Forte HT
1. Before and after making a Class I GIC restoration using EQUIA Forte HT.
2. An old amalgam restoration on the first molar to be replaced.
3. The amalgam was removed and the cavity prepared to receive a GIC restoration.
4. The EQUIA Forte HT is squeezed into the cavity.
5. The GIC material is sculptured with hand instruments.
6. Occlusion is checked after the complete setting of the material.
7-10. The tooth is isolated again and then the restoration is coated light cured and sealed with EQUIA Forte Coat.
11. Immediately after removing the rubber dam.
Case by Prof. Marco Ferrari