Equia Forte Class I
1. Old amalgam restoration to be replaced.
2. The molar after the rubber dam, matrix and wedge were placed.
3. Etching step with polyacrilic acid.
4. Glass ionomer material (Equia Forte fast set) is carried into the cavity.
5-8. The glass ionomer into the cavity and after being sculptured.
9 -10. After checking the occlusion, a layer of bonding resin is applyed on top of the glass ionomer restoration and light cured.
11. The final restoration.
12. The restoration after 6 months of clinical service.
Work by Prof. Marco Ferrari