1. Radiografic view of a partial edentolous patient, planned to be treated by All-on-4 on upper and lower jaw.
2-5. Front and lateral view of the patient’s face.
6. Buccal view of the patient with old removable prosthetis in place.
7-9. View of the mouth of the patient without prosthetis.
10. Maxillary arch during implant surgery immediately after extractions of residual teeth.
11-12. Steps of insertion of fixtures.
13. Immediately after insertion of 4 fixtures.
14. After suturing.
15. Mandibolar arch during implant surgery immediately after extractions of residual teeth.
16. Four directional pins placed in bone’s holes of lower jaw.
17-18. Insertion of a tilted fixture and insertion of a straight fixture.
19. Mandibolar arch after placement of the fixtures.
20-22. The 2 arches after the healing of the soft tissue, and radiographic view of the 8 implants immediately after being placed.
23-26. Several steps of mounting models in the articulator and planning of immediate dentures.
27-28. The 2 prosthesis before being placed.
29-30. Final smile of the patient, and his radiographic view after one year of clinical service.
Work by Dr. Enrico Agliardi